WoodCarpet Equine Footing
If you own or train horses, you understand the role that high-quality equestrian surfaces play in maintaining the health and safety of your animals and riders. The best equestrian surfaces are made from durable, eco-friendly materials that provide superior footing in all types of weather conditions. They should also be attractive and easy to maintain.
***CALL FOR AVAILABILITY***
WoodCarpet® Equine Footing from Zeager Bros., Inc. is a cost-effective equestrian surface material for sale in PA and throughout the USA that meets all of these essential criteria. They make for an excellent alternative to general horse mats, stall mats, barn flooring and rubber mats for horse stalls.
What Is WoodCarpet® Equine Footing?
WoodCarpet® Equine Footing has been used in equine facilities throughout the country for the past 20 years and has proven to be a cost-effective, all-weather resilient surface for training tracks, trails, hot walkers, walkways, indoor/outdoor arenas, breeding sheds, show rings, lunging rings, paddock areas and round pens.
WoodCarpet® Equine Footing is made from clean, recently harvested wood without the use of any chemical treatments or additives. You get the benefit of a consistent riding surface that is specifically designed to minimize stress on your animal. Other important benefits include:
- Injury rehabilitation — The shock-absorbing material provides an excellent surface for horses recovering from significant leg injuries.
- Ideal training surface — The superior footing makes WoodCarpet® Equine Footing ideal for training horses for racing or show events.
- Durability — This equine surface is able to withstand the punishment of repeated workouts, while maintaining its texture and density. The remarkable durability also provides a substantial return on your investment.
- Easy maintenance — WoodCarpet® – Equine Footing is easy to maintain with readily available equipment. You’ll want to keep it level and, in some cases, ensure it remains moist.
- Environmentally friendly — The renewable resources used to produce WoodCarpet® Equine Footing make it an environmentally friendly equestrian surface.
- Attractive appearance —WoodCarpet® – Equine Footing’s natural appearance will make it a welcome addition to any track, arena, trail, paddock or other equestrian area.
- Peace of mind — Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re doing everything possible to ensure the safety of your horses and riders.